R2020X is a new 3DEXPERIENCE supported plateform for MECAmaster Assembly (V2.3) since 2020, June 22nd.
R2019X is a new 3DEXPERIENCE supported Plateform for MECAmaster Assembly (V2.3) since 2020, June 22nd
Please be informed that MECAmaster SARL has released an evolution of:
– MECAmaster V7.6 (Revision 7.6.3) for CATIA V5 (R24 to R29)
– Model Builder V1.4 (Revision 220.127.116.11) for MECAmaster V7.6
(Please Connect to MECAmaster DOWNLOAD CENTER for downloads & informations)
This evolution will now in support CATIA V5-6 R2019.
MECAmaster SARL is pleased to announce the release of:
– MECAmaster V7.6 (Revision 7.6.0) for CATIA V5
– Model Builder V1.4 (Revision 18.104.22.168) for MECAmaster V7.6
(both available to download from MECAmaster DOWNLOAD CENTER to customer under maintenance)
You will find there the ReadMe file with the full description of all new functionalities / Evolutions / Environments supported in the attached files. Feel free to contact us for any question regarding this new MECAmaster & Model Builder Evolution!
As you will see, and in particular:
- MMB is featuring a new MAP functionality to ease the definition of single measurement in datas helping to compile MECAmaster model using measured values coming from one single assembly
- MECAmaster is featuring a new calculation option, to get a ‘Fitting’ information probability of an assembly.
- Support of CATIA V5-6R2018
- various bug corrections and enhancements.
R2018X (GA) is a new qualified platform from MECAmaster Assembly (V7.2.12) since february 23rd, 2018.